Looking / Thinking of Buying or Selling a House or Both?
Home Buyers. Get paid to buy a home with me!
Are you planning on buying a home in the near future? Hire me to be your real estate agent and you can receive up to 50% of my sales commission as a cash back rebate*.
How it works...
The amount of cash back* you will receive is based upon how many homes you view. Less showings = more cash in your pocket!
Buy with Confidence With A Houston Realtor® – Houston Real Estate Agent
IN THE MARKET TO BUY A HOME?
Local Town Realty is not your traditional real estate agency. As a Houston Realtor® we are very modern in our thinking and know that you, the consumer, want to keep as much money in your wallet as possible. With that in mind, we have come up with a unique, rebated, money-saving commission structure. We always have to pay the cooperating real estate agent their full commission, but Local Town Realty will reduce your costs with discount fee listings and rebated real estate commissions. When buying a New or Pre-owned home, we can save you money in the following ways.
SHOP AT HOME FIRST
Local Town Realty understands that technology has provided us with greater opportunities to shop for real estate listings online, visiting various websites featuring MLS listings. With this in mind, we have created a tiered commission schedule that will save you money by doing some of the legwork yourself. This is how it works for homes over $200,000:
- ONE (1) – THREE (3): If we accompany you to 1 to 3 homes during the time we represent you and you fall in love with one of them, we will rebate 1.5% of the total Buyer’s Agent commission back to you on the final settlement statement at closing.
- FOUR (4) – SIX (6): Sometimes it takes a little bit more time to find something you can’t live without, so if we don’t find the diamond in the rough within the first three showings, but we succeed by the sixth showing, we will rebate 1% of the total Buyer’s Agent commission back to you on the final settlement statement at closing.
- MORE THAN SIX (6): Rarely does this happen since we can eliminate so many houses by studying the online information, but if we end up showing you over six houses during the duration of the house hunting process, we will not rebate the commission.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR A REBATED COMMISSION RATE?
Clients participating in the CREG commission rebate program will be provided the same first-class, friendly service as someone not receiving a rebate. A Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement will be signed along with a W2 prior to any home showings. We are happy to represent all buyers, but clients referred by other agents and/or relocation companies requesting a referral fee will not be able to participate in the rebate program. Local Town Realty buyers receive:
Accompanied showings of the real estate listings that you think could possibly be your new home.
Contract / Repairs Negotiation
Coordination of Inspectors and Closing Services
Let's get started... Text me at
Selling? Say NO! to expensive sales commission rates...
Sellers can now gain the needed exposure with access to the MLS by paying a 1.5% commission rather than the traditional 3% listing commission, saving the sellers thousands of dollars. We feel the concept behind our service harnesses the power of the MLS and benefits of full brokerage representation for a fraction of traditional costs.
1.5% listing commission, FULL brokerage representation.
Cancel anytime, without penalty.
Our unique Marketing Plan that is rarely match by other brokerages.
Professional Photography*, Interior/Exterior and Aerial (drone) photos and videography.
Brochures for marketing.
Single Property Website.
Social Media Marketing.
Drive-by Signs (text for more info)
We manage the sales process from listing through closing.
You choose the listing expiration date (listing term ends upon sale, expiration or termination).
MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
Listing feeds on HAR.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com and many, many more!
CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). Used to help us determine your home values.
Lockbox that only local Realtors can access.
Text notification of all showings with feedback on showings when available.
Answer your questions relating to the offers, counteroffers, notices and contingencies.
Accept delivery of and present to you all offers and counteroffers to buy, sell or lease your property.
COST: $500 at listing execution + 1.5% of sales price due at closing.
*3% +/- for buyers side commission offered on MLS. This way, no buyers agent will be reluctant to not show your property. Anything less than 3% and you risk reducing the number of potential buyers.
Open Houses are available upon request and staffed by a real estate agent. Neighborhood door hangers and/or postcards are distributed and Facebook “Open House” advertising is posted online within your zip code to attract potential buyers. ($150/day of event)
We’ll deliver what full commission brokerages offer and much, much more while saving you thousands of dollars in commission.
Let's get started... Text me at
*Conditions and Limitations
- Buyer must enter an Exclusive Buyer Representation Agreement (BRA) and purchase a home offering a minimum 3.0% commission (Or dollar value equivalent) to Champions Real Estate Group, Brokerage.
- Buyer must sign a declaration confirming they are not under contract with another Brokerage before signing a Buyer Representation Agreement with Champions Real Estate Group., Brokerage.
- If it is discovered Buyer was under contract with another Brokerage during the currency of the contract with Champions Real Estate Group., Brokerage. Buyer agrees to refund the cash back rebate within 3 business days.
- The commission rebate percentage (%) is determined by a sliding scale from 25% to 50% based on the number of showings prior to purchasing a home and buyer agrees to purchase and closed (closed meaning funded) within 90-days of with a $500 retainer fee and a signed BRA.
- The Rebate is calculated on property purchase price NET of CREG (if applicable) times (x) commission percentage (%) offered by seller or builder times (x) commission rebate percentage (%).
- The Rebate is only paid to the name(s) registered on the agreement of purchase and sale.
- Rebates are not valid with any other offers or promotions.
- Buyer understands that they will be responsible for paying Federal Income Taxes and will receive a 1099.
Rebates are not available from all registrants of Champions Real Estate Group The commission rebate is guaranteed and paid personally by Shayne Stone and not Champions Real Estate Group rebate is to be paid to buyer within 20 days of closing. For resale transactions. The rebate amount must be disclosed to both parties of the transaction.